Holy Shit! Visions of the Walworth Jumpers

Wednesday 2 December 2009

My illustration of Rob Hopkins is in Amelia's magazine


I did this illustration of Transition Culture Green Hero Rob Hopkins for Amelia's magazine and you may read the article and see my image on Amelia's magazine website in the Earth section. Rob Hopkins is a very interesting man and I was watching his TED lecture while I was making the drawing and I don't know why exactly, I felt compelled to make him look like a radioactive plant! This is a man full of energy and committed to the causes he champions, namely sustainability, growing your own food and veg...I feel already better informed after having visited his website and finding the facts for myself. So what are you going to do, dear reader? Visit his website and by his book of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.