Holy Shit! Visions of the Walworth Jumpers

Friday 8 January 2010

Pecha Kucha presentation

Photograph courtesy of Pecha Kucha

I will be doing a presentation of my work at Pecha Kucha this Monday evening at the Arches, London. I'm really excited by the opportunity. I will have 20 slides and 20 seconds per slides to tell you all about my illustration and animation work as ValocheDesigns.
It will be interesting to take a look at the other people presenting on the night and their presentation style. I am quite nervous as it's been a while since I have performed in front of a public! I used to be a modern dancer and I have also on several occasions presented live entertainment shows about 13 years ago (I studied theater and taught theater classes at that time). So yes, it's quite a while ago but I think it's like a bike, you can get back into it pretty soon with practice. Wish me good luck at the Pecha Kucha night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.